Sunday 13 December 2009

Things I want to write about

  •  the concept of and the word "spirituality"
  • reincarnation
  • the crossover between psychology and spirituality
  • morality
  • existentialism and Buddhism

These topics are all things that come and go from my mind and turn round and round in there like in a washing machine. At the moment, they feel a bit like massive double bedspreads that you don't want to take out of the washing machine because you know the're going to take some grappling with before you can get them in some kind of order.

Basically, they're big subjects and I would like to deal with them properly (as they stand in my current understanding of things) rather than just banging out something quick because it's been a few days since I posted.

Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. I am interested on what you'd be writing about Spirituality...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about flowers and bees?

    ReplyDelete